Lead Generation Specialist
- searching for new clients (or leads) using different sources like LinkedIn, social networks, profile resources, etc.;
- build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move prospects through the marketing funnel to sales.
- leads nurturing;
- development of follow-up email templates and nurture streams.
- english (spoken/written) — Intermediate and higher;
- accuracy and attention to details;
- ability to perform a monotonous task with great efficiency without losing quality;
- ability to quickly catch new information;
- analytical thinking;
- confident usage of PC and Internet;
- must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- creative and persistent in finding ways to reach target audience;
- solid understanding of internet technologies and web marketing tactics strongly preferred;
- excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- work experience;
- ability to communicate clearly and effectively through email and via telephone;
- ability to easily get to know new people, kindness, positive thinking;
- relevant experience or knowledge, such as sales, pre-sales, marketing, etc.;
- past experience or knowledge of CRM;
- past experience in IT industry;
- proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- competitive salary according to the qualifications;
- comfortable working environment;
- a close-knit team;
- flexible working hours;
- benefits package (such as refund for sport activities; in-house English trainings, insurance (free of charge medical care), numerous discounts, corporate events, etc.).